Moving away from the idea of structured topics, this week we’re improvising with whatever comes to mind in episode 3 of the Secret Cave podcast.
In this off-the-cuff conversation, we debate everything from Rick & Morty’s philosophy to the reason skeletons aren’t as widely represented as zombies.
For now, listen to this week’s episode:
? in this episode, we discuss:
- Is Rick & Morty just a shoddy rip off of Futurama?
- Cliched characterization in Rick & Morty
- Rick & Morty’s portrayal of family
- Infidelity as a tired plot line
- Laughing out loud when watching something alone
- Is Rick & Morty philosophical fiction?